I have done it (I think...., there are still bits I don't understand but I think I have the gist of it), so at the end of this post we should be able to see the Linkz tool which will allow you to enter your details including the link to your blog where the picture of your Bookmark(s) will be.
For all of you that do not have blogs, enter your name etc, but leave the URL bit blank. Then email me the picture of your entry and I will enter it for you.
One thing to remember, if any of you have Pinterest accounts you can put your entry onto one of your boards and use the URL for that entry on the Linkz tool if you want to.
Here we go then, scissors at the ready:-
- The challenge will run from today until Midnight on the 24th May, giving everyone 3 weeks to get their entried logged in or emailed to me.
- The entry must be either a Corner or a Ribbon bookmark. You may enter one of each style if you wish, up to a maximum of two entries. Here is the LINK to the tutorial for the Corner bookmark incase anyone doesn't know measurements etc. But remember you can do it larger if you want. My bookmark started with a square of 5.25inches.
- Requirements are:- Pink, Black (or grey) and white and include a bow or ribbon within your design (If you are doing the Ribbon Bookmark then the ribbon attachment can count as this one if you wish)
- It would be nice to see some stamping, but this is not a criteria of the challenge.
- The winner will be chosen by random, as I do not like to sit as judge and jury. Now I suppose I should let you know what you could win.....
(If I have forgotten anything important, please don't be afraid to let me know. I am really green at this, so any help is most welcome).
Well that's it folks (as Daffy would say), I do hope you are able to take part as I cannot wait to see what wonderful bookmarks you will create, but please have some fun doing it.
Take care and have a good day. I should be back tomorrow with something new for you (back willing). Hugs and best wishes Linda xx