Artistic Philosophy

Reality has limits but our imagination does not, so let it run free and your creativity will flourish.

My imagination helps me create unique work as I strive to produce beautiful things and grow in capability, experience and confidence. My goal as I travel this journey of creativity, is to share my work and inspire others so that they themselves, may create something distinct and original too.

Monday, 14 May 2012

Another entry by Christine Harrop

Christine has sent a second entry for the Bookmark Challenge, this time it is the ribbon style


I think you will all agree that Christine has created something beautiful.  I adore the flowers and stamen.   Thank you Christine.
I hope you are all enjoying seeing some of the entries.  Tomorrow I will do a showcase of all the entries so far as I think they deserve a front page posting.
Wishing you all a good week and more sunshine too!!  Hugs Linda x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda and Christine.
    This is a really lovely book mark Christine, lovely clean design and colour.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Christine, a lovely gift that I'm sure anyone would treasure. hugs lin

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment I receive because each and every one is important to me. Thank you so much for popping by and supporting me. xx