Wednesday 5 December 2018

Hello again

Well it has been many years (6 infact) since I wrote in my blog and I thought it about time I started again, not only to share what I create but also to keep a record of my creations and maybe even enter a challenge or two.
I have been making things for my latest granddaughter Harlow and grandson Ollie in the past months and will share some of them throughout the coming days/weeks along with more Christmas cards and some of my mini albums too.
Today I have a Christmas card to share. I’m trying out something different with my alphabet dies, making them my focal point. I cut out the HoHoHo with some 3cm alphabet dies then added some pearlescent green card behind. The snowflake border was cut into the matt and then again into red glitter card. I inserted some of the red snowflakes into the spaces on the matt and added some glitter dots around the card, finishing off inside with the Ultimate Crafts “Merry Christmas” die.

It’s not my usual style but a fresh approach is always good isn’t it.
Have a great day, happy crafting.
Linda xx

I’m entering this card in the Crafts Dreamy November Challenge
https://craftsdreamy.blogspot.com/2018/11/november-challenge-2018.html

4 comments:

  1. lovely card Linda & very beautifully made, welcome back to the blogging world ^_^ Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my darling friend. I will have to work hard to get my audience back but I'm going to take it slowly for a while. Xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely and cheerful Christmas card! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts Dreamy Challenges! Sunila & Aditi (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's good to start getting involved with blogland again. X

      Delete

I read every comment I receive because each and every one is important to me. Thank you so much for popping by and supporting me. xx