Wednesday 9 January 2013

Good evening everyone, how have you all been today?
It was overcast and miserable yesterday here in South Wales so I kept busy to stay upbeat.  Today, thankfully, is much nicer and the sun has been shining since early morning.... whey hey!!  I do hope it's been nice where you are and remains so throughout the rest of the week!
I don't have a card to show you today, instead I wanted to draw your attention to a lovely blog by Amy Sheffer called Pickled Paper Designs.  Amy is the creator of the original card I cased and put up on the blog last Wednesday.  You can find her card HERE  (I thought I'd never find it to give her the credit due!!).   I'm sorry I cannot show you the picture of her card here but I forgot to ask her for permission.   I think many, if not all of you will appreciate Amy's style of cardmaking/crafting as she is a creative and versatile crafter, so if you have time I promise it will be well worth the look.
I am hoping to do my favourite cards of the year (in a different way) this week, so I hope you can stop by and take a look.
Well that's it for now. Have a good evening whatever your up to (I'm having dinner cooked for me.  Sooo nice!!)  Bye for now Linda x

SPECIAL NOTE
I would like to add this special note to go out to our friend Christine Hussey.  Our thoughts are with you and your family.  I am here for you anytime dear friend. All my love Linda xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, thanks for sharing this blog with us. I've had a quick peak and will no doubt go back for a "proper" look when I have more time. Look forward to your next card. love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda

    Good to see you back again-had a look at the card on your link to the pickled paper designs and have to agree it's gorgeous.

    Take care
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, good to see you blogging...yes we had lovely sunshine across the other side of the bridge as well yesterday, but today, alas very cold and drab! Take care, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    I know this is a bit late as I was not blogging the evening you put this post up.
    So better late than never. As I have just noticed it.
    It's lovely to hear from you. Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my work.
    I will check this ladies blog out as you suggest.
    I do hope all is well with you and your lovely family.
    I too have been thinking about Christine and her family.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda - yay!!! it is so lovely to see that you are back with us again. I'm glad you showed the poinsettia cards the other day - they are soo beautiful.

    Will look forward to your next card!

    Big crafty hugs to you

    Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda
    Glad to see you back. My thoughts are with Christine and her family.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda - just hope you are keeping as well as you can. I have seen your name pop up on some of the blogs so I know you are around. Take care won't you.

    Big crafty hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment I receive because each and every one is important to me. Thank you so much for popping by and supporting me. xx