Thursday 2 August 2012

A wonderful blog I found

Hi all,
Thank you so much for showing your support for Christine yesterday, her cards are so pretty and I love to showcase them whenever she sends pictures to me, along with others including our other Christine (Hussey) and Jenny too.  Keep sending them in girls;  I think I can speak for everyone and say we all look forward to seeing what you have been up to.
 
Well, we have new followers again. Welcome, welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy your visits here and come back and see us all again.  If you are new and are wondering why I say 'We', it's because since I started this blog I have made many lovely new blogfriends among the followers and we seem to have inadvertantly made our own little community here and it's wonderful.   This is a blog about sharing and caring (as I have found out on many occasions!!) and I hope it grows more and more till we all get to know each other a little more.  You see it's not about the number of people on the blog it's about the people that number the blog, in other words, anyone that is part of it! So please feel free to share your creativity with us.  Don't forget also, if like Christine you don't have a blog, you are welcome to send me some photos and I'll do my best to showcase your cards on the blog.

I am so excited as I noticed before I went to bed (4am) that the followers had jumped to 101
so later this evening I will do the  BIG 100 draw to find our TWO winners!

I'm not sure why really I am so excited, as I won't be winning anything......LOL!!  I think it's because I can (hopefully) make TWO of my lovely followers smile as they open a parcel of Candy (I do hope so...lol!!)  Good luck everyone.

Talking about Candy,  I found a link to a wonderful blog yesterday as I toured some of your fabulous blogs.  It belongs to Ingvild Bolme who is a very creative scrapper and very talented indeed. Well she is offering this fabulous 'Mountain of Prima' products to the winner of her draw as she celebrates her newly re-designed blog.
Here is the picture (which is also the link to her blog)

CLICK HERE TO GO STRAIGHT TO BLOG
The draw ends on the 31st August so you have plenty of time to pop over and check out her beautiful blog.   I think you will be amazed at her style, she is an inspiring scrapper indeed and offers tutorials for those of us who are novices too.
Well that's it for this short post.  I'll be back later with the draw so try to pop by if you can.
Best wishes for a fine and happy Wednesday.  Linda x

9 comments:

  1. Must go and check it out in a minute as I not a scrapper may have to try it out .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Linda,
    Congratulations on reaching the 100 milestone! Thanks for sharing Ingvild's blog (the link isn't working for me so just typed in the web address). I have found many great bloggers through your page. Unfortunately I can't enter her draw (sigh!) as I don't blog myself. Hope you catch up on your sleep.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, well done on getting to 100 followers! Will check out the site as I love scrapbooking too! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, great news that you have passed the 100 mark!! That must make you feel great. I like to scrap too so I will certainly check out the site. Have a good day! love Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the info on Ingvild Linda , wow isnt her work amazing ...oh to have talent like that.
    Congratulations on reaching 100 + ....you go girl !!
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda,
    Congratulations on reaching the big 100 followers. Will have a look at Ingrid's site in a little while. Have a great crafty day everyone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda - 100 not out eh!!! Well done to you, here's to your next 100. I will be popping over to check Ingvild out asap. Thanks for letting us know.

    Hope you can get a few winks in today!

    Hugs Sue P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda

    Well done on reaching your 100 followers.
    Although I'm not into scrapbooking I'll go and have a look at the site.

    Take care
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda, many congratulations on your 100+ followers, I think a hip, hip, hooray and a chorus of 'she's a jolly good fellow' is being said and sung, well done you! Will go and take a look at Ingvilde's blog as I am not a scrapper yet but would love to give it a go.

    Hope the birds and butterflies are singing and dancing for you today. Love & hugs Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment I receive because each and every one is important to me. Thank you so much for popping by and supporting me. xx